The “Quora Question” was this:
What are some faults about yourself?
Within ten seconds flat, the first 100 faults I could think of rushed to the forefront of my mind. Drumroll please …
- I’m sanctimonious and self-righteous at times, especially where parenting and motherhood are concerned.
- I can be cold, aloof, and distant.
- I’m the consummate “INFJ Rager”.
- I have inflexible boundaries.
- I’M WAY TOO PROTECTIVE OF MY PERSONAL SPACE!
- I always forgive, but never forget! Once I’ve been pushed to my extreme outer limits, the privilege of becoming INVISIBLE is yours! I can literally erase people from my mind.
- Not a huge fan of the “victim mentality” and have little to no empathy or patience for it (even though I USED to be the consummate “victim” myself)!
- I have unfair double standards.
- I CURSE WAY TOO DAMN MUCH!
- I REFUSE TO ALLOW TOXIC ENERGY IN MY ATMOSPHERE!
Keep in mind that this lovely list could go on and on forever, but these are just a few of the highlights of my “lowlights”! While I’m not proud of ANY of them, I’m always working on ALL of them! With the exception, of course, of my avid disdain for both narcissists and “mothers” who abandon, abuse, neglect, or emotionally torture their children. In my mind, those “things” aren’t even human, so I am wholly unable to extend any grace in those directions. Sorry. NOT SORRY! I’m only human, after all, so I’m just relying on God to work out all the details in that regard.